P760 4-PW Iron Set with Steel Shafts
When Tour forging and SpeedFoam technology come together, it’s a beautiful combination to behold. P760 delivers progressive players-iron shaping, giving golfers clean and compact short irons with hollow-body long irons, filled with our revolutionary SpeedFoam.
Forged Multi-Material Construction:
- Forged 1025 carbon steel body provides a soft feel with precise shaping.
- New, lighter SUS630 face with Inverted Cone Technology in 3-7 irons creates additional speed, accuracy and playability.
Progressive Players-Iron Shaping:
- Hollow cavity construction (3-7) produces consistent distance while adding forgiveness to maintain optimized gapping throughout the set.
- One-piece forged construction in the short irons (8-A) results in exceptional feel and enhanced shot-making ability.
- Head size, offset, and lofts have been engineered to provide exactly what better players require for precise shotmaking.
- Redesigned sole geometry with a chamfered leading edge provides improved turf interaction and a square look at address.
- Injected into 3-7 irons to dramatically enhance sound & feel.
- SpeedFoam supports a thinner face to generate ball speed and consistent performance in the mid and long irons.
Just like your love of the game, The Golfather is unflinching. He’s powerful and direct, cool, and naturally intimidating. But once you’re in his family, there’s nothing he won’t do for you.
Your hard work and loyalty will pay off, just as it would in any family. The Golfather guarantees it.
1036 South Monck Drive