- Much like a wide-body kit adds to the stability of a racecar, SPEEDBACK shaping utilizes a belt of steel that adds mass low and wide, creating a lower, deeper CG that maximizes ball speed, launch and carry while maintaining a conventional sole width.
BEST IN CLASS FEEL.
- A 3-piece multi-material medallion combines aluminum, TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) and acrylic foam. These lightweight materials damp vibrations to promote a softer, more responsive feel that is not normally found in a game improvement iron.
CNC MILLED FACE AND GROOVES.
- CNC milling is a highly precise manufacturing method that is typically only found in forged player’s irons. This process allows us to create perfectly flat faces, and precise lofts and groove shapes in every iron we manufacture.
PROGRESSIVE SPIN TECHNOLOGY.
- Progressive groove shapes are CNC milled into each face to optimize spin performance in the long irons, mid-irons and wedges.
PROGRESSIVE HOSEL LENGTHS.
- Shorter hosels in the long irons (4-6) lower the CG to increase launch and distance, medium hosels in the mid irons (7-9 iron) create a gradual transition from the long irons and taller hosels in the wedges (GW-SW) raise the CG to promote control and accuracy.
Just like your love of the game, The Golfather is unflinching. He’s powerful and direct, cool, and naturally intimidating. But once you’re in his family, there’s nothing he won’t do for you.
Your hard work and loyalty will pay off, just as it would in any family. The Golfather guarantees it.
1036 South Monck Drive