Junior CBX Wedge with Steel Shaft
The Cleveland CBX Junior Spec wedge changes the way the short game is approached. The Cleveland CBX Junior Spec wedge provides excellent spin and control for junior-type players while blending in perfectly with their cavity back irons to provide a dependable feel throughout your set.
A CAVITY BACK WEDGE PUTS FORGIVENESS IN YOUR SHORT GAME
- Get more forgiveness and distance with a cavity back wedge that blends with your cavity back irons.
A DUAL-V SOLE GIVE YOU FORGIVENESS AND VERSATILITY
- The CBX sole uses two different V shapes to maximize forgiveness and maintain versatility.
- A front-to-back V shape lets you cut smoothly through the turf without loss of speed.
- A heel-to-toe V shape lets you open the face for versatility while still providing extra help in the sand.
SPIN IT LIKE THE PROS WITH ROTEX FACE TECHNOLOGY
- Tour Zip Grooves, Laser Milling, and Micro Milling produce tour-level spin for total control.
- Aggressive grooves channel debris away from the face for more consistent full shots from the fairway and rough.
FEEL BALANCING TECHNOLOGY MEANS CONSISTENT PERFORMANCE
- A microcavity in the hosel moves the center of gravity closer to the misddle of the face, enhancing feel and distance control.
- With a sweet spot closer to your ideal hitting location you get more forgiveness on your wedge shots.
PROGRESSIVE DESIGN TRANSITIONS WITH YOUR IRONS
- Progressive size, shape, and weighting seamlessly blend into your cavity back iron set.